We can copy phone contacts, messages, photos from a Nokia basic model phone to Nokia Lumia Windows phone by doing the following steps. The steps are verified to be working for Windows 8.0
First thing you need to do is to enable Bluetooth on both the mobiles.
Now perform all the below steps on your Lumia mobile.
- Go to Applications. Open ‘Transfer my Data’ application. You will find description of what the app does on the first page. Click ‘Continue’.
- If Bluetooth is not already enabled, the application will prompt you to enable it from here. In few seconds, it will detect the other phone.
- Tap on the name of the second phone displayed on your Lumia to initiate connection.
- It will take few seconds to connect. Once connected you would see a message like ‘Connected to Windows phone’ on the second phone.
- Now your Lumia mobile would display the number of contacts, messages, pictures available on the other phone. You can select whatever you want to copy and then click on Start.