Do the following to make a network folder available offline. Offline files should be enabled before running these steps. See the post How to enable offline files in Windows XP.
- Open the network share and select the file or folder that you want to make available offline
- Right click the share or file
- Select “Make available offline“
- Now the offline files wizard starts. It asks if the sub folders also should be made offline available or not.
- Select one of these and then click next
- Now Offline Files marks the files as offline available and copies the folders/files to the local offline cache folder.
- The files/folders marked for offline availability will have a small arrow mark on the bottom left corner on their icons.